Reporters In Trouble for iPod Factory ReportingBy
Just when you thought you'd heard the last of chatter surrouding working conditions at the Chinese factory that makes iPod, here's a new wrinkle: It turns out some of the reporters involved in publishing the allegations in Chinese newspapers are facing their own heat.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts