Marc Jacobs Wants to Carry Your BooksReena Jana
Slide Show >>
It's that time again: once Labor Day passes, it's bye-bye barbecues and beaches, hello back-to-school seriousness. The start of the academic year is marked by hordes of backpack-toting scholars hitting campuses across the country, hauling bulging packs filled with laptop computers, PDAs, mobile phones, and textbooks from class to dorm and back again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts