Google CEO Joins Apple's BoardBy
Apple and Google each got a little bit cooler today as Google CEO Eric Schmidt joined Apple's board of directors. Schmidt brings a lot to Apple's board: A long resume of tech company management experience, and a direct insight into exactly what Google has in its pipeline. In the Apple press release, he cites Apple as "one of the companies I most admire." Schmidt's joinging the board increases Apple's total number of directors to eight, and among those, seven are outsiders, though its a bit of a stretch to call Fred Anderson, Apple's longtime CFO an "outsider."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries