World's First Designer Garage
Citroen has unveiled the world's first ‘designer garage' for its new executive model, the C6. Penned exclusively by acclaimed architects, Neutral, the unique structure comes with a UKP112,330 price tag – three times the cost of Citroen's range-topping C6. Drawing inspiration from the pronounced architectural forms of the Citroën C6 itself, the garage is formed by three solid strands, which create the ‘skeleton' of the main building that stands 3m tall and covers 50 square metres.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis