Truth or Dare ... the cell phone versionMoon Ihlwan
In countries where nearly everybody already talks on cell phones, mobile carriers have been in a race to offer services that do everything from finding restaurants to trading stocks and tracking down loved ones. Now KTF, Korea’s second-largest carrier, is offering a lie detector service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders