How to Fight Bankruptcy Scams
My company has a major customer who has always been slow to pay his bills. Now I'm hearing a rumor that this person is planning to transfer his assets to his wife and declare bankruptcy in order to avoid paying his debtors, including my firm. Do I have any recourse?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations