Volkswagen Still on Shaky Ground
Slide Show >>
Europe's largest auto maker, Volkswagen (VLKAY), has tantalized investors since 2004 with its bold restructuring plans and robust profit targets for 2008. In anticipation of a vigorous VW revival, the company's stock has doubled over the past two years, to around €61 ($77) a share.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations