Stocks Finish Mixed amid Iran Worries
Stocks finished narrowly mixed in slow trading Tuesday, as a homebuilder's better-than-expected quarterly results offset concerns about the latest twist in the Iran nuclear standoff. Chicago Fed President Michael Moskow's prediction that "more rate hikes may still be necessary to cut inflation" prompted some afternoon selling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020