Stocks Gain for Fifth Straight Day
Stocks finished higher Friday for a fifth consecutive session, recovering from early lows as investors digested Dell's (DELL) lackluster quarterly results. A lower-than-expected reading of the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index provided further indications of economic slowdown, boosting bond prices, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas