Dell Disappoints Once More
Say this much for Dell: It delivered on at least some expectations when it reported earnings Aug. 17. For starters, the computer maker said second-quarter profit tumbled to $502 million, or 22 cents a share, in keeping with an earlier warning that analysts' average projections were too optimistic.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day