Europe's Largest Buyout Deal?
It could be the biggest buyout in European history. After a failed takeover attempt last year, a consortium of private equity players hopes it will score in its latest attempt to secure Britain's largest cable company, NTL, in a record $20 billion deal. Led by Rhode Island-based Providence Equity, the consortium includes U.S. private equity firms Blackstone and Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Bain, and Britain's Cinven, according to sources close to the talks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock