Buying in the Hurricane Hot Zone
Slide Show >>
Almost one year ago, Hurricane Katrina devastated the Gulf Coast. The Category 3 storm, which made landfall on the morning of Aug. 29, 2005, generated winds of up to 175 mph, caused more than $81.2 billion in damage, killed more than 1,800 people, and displaced many thousands more, of which a large percentage have yet to return.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone