Stocks Climb on Mild Inflation Data
Another day, another market rally fueled by mild inflation numbers. Stocks finished broadly higher Wednesday for a second straight session, with major indexes reclaiming their May heights as reports on consumer inflation and the housing market provided further signs of a slowing economy. Still, it remains uncertain whether the Federal Reserve will have to raise interest rates again this year, says Standard & Poor's Equity Research.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing