No need to be stashing cash in the mattressAaron Pressman
With the Fed finally on hold after a zillion straight interest rate hikes, it's a good time to review where you're keeping your stash of cash. Bank savings rates at the biggest banks have remained pretty dreary with the exception of some online specials. But other cash investment options have gotten downright delicious, especially when viewed versus the stock market's anemic performance this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single