Q&A: Designer Stuart Karten
Stuart Karten and his small design team have dabbled in DNA analyzers and Bluetooth headsets, untangled problems with Belkin computer cable aesthetics, and helped companies like Adidas, Mitsubishi, and Du Pont (DD) overhaul their products and image. But even before founding Stuart, his eponymous firm, in 1984, Karten had made a name designing medical products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single