Carl Icahn increases Time Warner stakeSteve Rosenbush
Carl Icahn has increased the size of his stake in Time Warner, the media conglomerate that has frustrated him so much. The billionaire shareholder activist tried last winter to break Time Warner into four pieces, but he dropped his campaing in February after management agreed to boost its share buyback program and cut costs.
During the months that followed that truce, Icahn increased his holdings 8% to 49.6 million shares. The filing can be found here. It was reported earlier by CNN Money.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's