New Deferred Compensation Rules for 2006
When IRS Code Section 409A was initially enacted in October of 2004, it provided some short-term relief for employers, who could put off (for a few months) the task of figuring out and adhering to the new guidelines regarding deferred compensation. However, by early 2005, the deadlines were sneaking up fast, and employers were desperately trying to make sense of the new rules.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's