McAfee: No Protection from Bears
Investors apparently don't feel secure about holding shares of McAfee (MFE). The stock price of the leading antivirus and computer security provider dropped to a 52-week low of $19.82 per share on Aug. 10 as worried investors responded to a recent rash of bad news.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing