Accentuate the Negative
Recently, BMW took out a full-page ad in The Wall Street Journal featuring a giant headline that simply said, "No." Power tool manufacturer Stihl has made the centerpiece of its current campaign the fact that its products can't be found at Lowe's (LOW) or Home Depot (HD). And a restaurant down the road from me advertises itself as "The World's Worst BBQ."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations