Philanthropy: Who Gave What for Katrina Relief
Foundation Center released a report on Aug. 9 titled "Giving in the Aftermath of the Gulf Coast Hurricanes: Report on the Foundation and Corporate Response," the second of a series of three reports on the subject. The first was released earlier as a summary of immediate findings, and the third will be released in about a year to create a more complete account. It can be found and downloaded at http://foundationcenter.org/gainknowledge/research/specialtrends.html.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner