It’s funny, now, to think back about Yamaha officials being unsure of the sales potential of their FJR1300 sport-tourer motorcycle. You probably remember that this is the world-market model Yamaha made available only through a deposit program back in 2003 because the company was unsure that it would find many owners in the North American market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks