The Meaning of "Made"
Hoo boy. Lots of people have lots of issues with BusinessWeek's current cover story on Digg's Kevin Rose. What seemed to set off folks such as Scott Rosenberg most of all, though, was the cover language: "How This Kid Made $60 Million in 18 Months."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt