Opinion: What Comes After E3?
ESA's announcement this week about the demise of E3 did not include a single statement from those publishers who had decided the event had to go. Only later, when the name, location, date, size and target audience had changed, when the 'E3 Media Festival' had been announced, did publishers emerge from the shadows and state that E3 had become too big and expensive and good riddance at that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations