Muni Wi-Fi: Not Free For All
Many cities are currently trying to figure out how to pay for citywide Wi-Fi operation -- while offering the service to their residents for free. Many, like San Francisco, are counting on ad revenues from local businesses to raise much of the necessary funds. Alas, as a new study done by Craig Settles, of Successful.com, and sponsored by Embarq, indicates, local businesses aren't lining up to pay for Wi-Fi ads.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders