Greenberg's Lawsuit: Sign of Trouble?
Is Hank Greenberg's private insurance empire in trouble? On Aug. 7, the embattled former American International Group (AIG) chairman sued three AIG employees—and up to 100 co-conspirators—alleging that they have tried to "systematically destroy" the four insurance companies he now runs under C.V. Starr & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing