A Worm in the Apple
Apple Computer (AAPL) warned late Thursday that it would be restating some of its earnings going back to 2002, as part of an investigation into improper accounting for stock options given to employees. The company also said it would delay the announcement of earnings for the quarter ended July 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap