Warning: Your Wi-Fi Is Vulnerable to Attack
We've always known that wireless networking had lots of security problems. But we didn't realize how bad they could be until this week, when Intel released information about security vulnerabilities in the software that runs its Centrino wireless systems, and when security researchers independently demonstrated how they could exploit similar flaws to take over a wireless laptop with startling ease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap