The French Read Blogs More Than Americans, Brits And Just About Everyone.
Jeff Jarvis over at BuzzMachine has this fascinating item on the French obsession with blogging--and he sources an Indian site for the information, so welcome to the global society. Newswatch India looks interesting. Jarvis calls his post the "Frogosphere." I couldn't top it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations