Glued To Our Net TVs?Kenji Hall
Ready to swap your PC for an Internet TV? That's what five Japanese consumer-electronics makers are betting on with their plans for a hard sell of Net-connected TVs by next year. Soon, consumers in Japan will be able to flick through Web sites like they do TV channels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single