Vacations = WorkBy
David Weinberger lists the troubles of vacationing. I've recently been noticing that vacations resemble work to such a degree that unless you really work on how you think, they're virtually indistinguishable. They both involve lots of chores, things you have to get done, many of which involve waiting in lines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy