Will Less Be More for AOL?
To call AOL a shadow of its former self is an understatement. The company formerly known as America Online, once a goliath among Internet service providers (ISPs), boasting 30 million subscribers, has seen its customer base shrink to less than 19 million since merging with Time Warner in 2001. Now, AOL is poised to shrink further.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing