The State of PostSecretHeather Green
So, an editor of mine, who used to love PostSecret, wonders whether the site's quality is slipping. I never really read it that closely to know. But in his opinion, it's clogged with mediocre posts and promotions for the PostSecret book and other stuff. Any thoughts on this?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Under Pressure as Dollar Pauses; Pound Dips: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account