A Jumping-Off Point or More
For undergrads considering a career in government, a stint in consulting could be a valuable (and lucrative) springboard. Peter Sullivan, Booz Allen Hamilton's U.S. director of people services, says Booz Allen offers recent grads the opportunity to work at the intersection of the private and public sectors through positions in the consulting firm's government practice.
At on-campus recruiting events, he's looking for polished, self-aware candidates who are comfortable with numbers. Sullivan spoke recently with BusinessWeek.com reporter Kerry Miller. An edited excerpt of their conversation follows:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy