Questions as Wonkette rises at Timeby
As Wonkette prepares to take over as Washington editor of Time.com, here are some questions sure to be circulating among Time's minions:
1) How much is she getting paid?
2) Will she be doing my performance review?
3) If so, will my innate snarkiness finally be appreciated (and rewarded)?
4) Will she go soft on Bush to show that she can be fair?
5) Can I start blogging now?
6) Um... Would that mean I'd have to post 12 times a day?
7) You really think she's getting paid that much?