Innovation, Design, Consumer Experience--Call it a Banana But do it Because The Stock Market Will Reward You.By
This is precisely what Jeneanne Rae of PeerInsight found months ago in her work. We ran a graph from PeerInsight in IN--the first issue of Inside Innovation in the INshort section of Tools and Trends. It received a great deal of attention and for the same reason that Dan's column is getting traffic today. Innovation/design thinking/consumer experience can clearly be shown to pay off for companies. Jeneanne has a column up right now that goes into deep detail on why designing for the consumer experience pays off for companies.
Everyone is trying to find the right combination of innovation metrics to boost their innovation hit rates. It's a very hard process. Yet we do have a metric that shows that innovation and design count. It's called the stock price.
If you had to pick five financial companies that should be on any list of what Dan calls DADI--Design as Differentiator Index--which would they be?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Under Pressure as Dollar Pauses; Pound Dips: Markets Wrap
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account