Microsoft's Dangerous About-FaceBy
The talk of the day is that Microsoft's upcoming Zune music player and a related music service will be proprietary, just like Apple's iPod-iTunes combo. That's the word from a slew of sources I've spoken with yesterday and today. In other words, DRM-protected songs purchased from Microsoft's new music service won't play on devices other than the Zune, and the Zune won't play songs from other services.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day