India Outsourcers Say Salaries Will Rise
Wipro this week beat market predictions with a 44 per cent rise in quarterly profits to US$131.5 million for the three months ended 30 June but its shares dropped by 5.5 per cent after it warned wage rises will hit its 24.6 per cent operating margin by 1.5 per cent in the next quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day