N3: Ninety Nine Nights Not So New
Let's face it, N3: Ninety Nine Nights looks awfully familiar. Think Dynasty Warriors with a jacked-up fantasy interface that almost rivals that of the Onimusha series. Still, it definitely looks to be more compelling than Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires, thanks to the team efforts of Tetsuya Mizuguchi, SanYoun Lee, and their respective studios at Q Entertainment and Phantagram. The game looks plenty action packed and should also provide some next-gen muscle in the presentation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing