MySpace spawns its own ecosystemBy
Steve Rosenbush writes about the evolving ecosystem around MySpace and compares it to those around Windows and Apple's iTunes. Perhaps the clearer parallel would be eBay, which has developed into an entire economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy