How Much Do Angels Invest?
Angels usually target early-stage startups and invest anywhere from $25,000 to $500,000. Angel investors often provide the seed money to get a business up and running while the founders pursue other sources of financing, such as venture capital. Anything exceeding $500,000 is considered venture capital…
To read the full story at AllBusiness.com, click here
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- U.S. Stocks Rebound, Dollar Stumbles With Yields: Markets Wrap
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap