Jim Cramer: Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, TargetRyan Flinn
Investors should avoid buying stocks of second-tier consumer product companies such as Prestige Brands Holdings Inc. and Spectrum Brands Inc., Jim Cramer said on his ``Mad Money'' television program on CNBC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy