ECB Paves Way For August Rate Hike
The European Central Bank (ECB) did the expected and left official interest rates unchanged on July 6. However, ECB President Jean-Claude Trichet stressed that the bank will exercise "strong vigilance" with regard to upside risks to price stability, which effectively paves the way for a rate hike in August.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day