iPod Accessories Gone Wild
Slide Show >>
The early, runaway success of Apple Computer's iPod has spawned a whole ecosystem of third-party suppliers pushing accessories for the music player—everything from scratch-resistant cases to colorful ear buds to high-fidelity speakers that will turn the music player into a digital boom box. Some estimates put the value of the iPod accessory market in the neighborhood of $1 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy