One Red Publicity Party
Slide Show >>
It began with one red paper clip—and ended with a house. Kyle MacDonald, a 26-year-old native of Belcarra, B.C., Canada, traveled to a small town in rural Saskatchewan on July 12 to accept his new home, earned through a series of trades that started with a single red paper clip.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing