BBC's Outsourcing Plan Falls Short
The National Audit Office (NAO) has revealed the BBC miscalculated the savings it would make through its outsourcing deal with Siemens Business Services (SBS).
The BBC had originally projected the deal would generate savings of £35.2m. It has now admitted it overestimated the cost of running its IT in-house by £7.7m, after mistakenly including a one-off cost in its calculations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy