Tune In, Turn On, Drop the Insulting Antidrug Ads
The recent Above the Influence ads from the Partnership for a Drug-Free America demonstrate why many girl-targeted "healing ads" fail. They are riddled with messaging techniques that alienate us rather than enlist us in our own success. This is our message to the creators of this campaign:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing