Vital Signs: Testing the Softness
Just how weak was the second quarter? After the economy grew at an annualized rate of 5.6% in the first quarter, many economists believe growth could slow to a rate just below 3%. However, recent figures have pointed to improving conditions as the quarter came to a close.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks