The No-Sweat 'Vette
The Good: Handling, silky new automatic, head-up display/nav system
The Bad: Clunky paddle shifters, tight head- and leg-room
The Bottom Line: An American icon gets a refined new transmission
There are people who would compare driving a Corvette with an automatic transmission to going surfing in a raincoat. Why bother to get behind the wheel of one of the great performance cars on the road, the enthusiast argues, and let a microchip take over one of the most exciting elements of driving?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas