GM Board Backs Wagoner But…
Now the dance begins. General Motors' board of directors agreed to begin "exploratory" talks with Renault-Nissan about a possible tie-up. But that hardly means that GM's board and its executives are keen on doing a deal, which is being pushed by activist shareholder Kirk Kerkorian.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations