San Francisco's Airport Needs Better Signs.By
The San Francisco Airport needs better signage. Yes, I love SFO because it brings me to SF. But it does seem to take forever to move from the rental car stop to your actual gate. Flying in from Portland, taking the airtrain, left me constantly looking for directions this weekend. The airline directory on the airtrain is way to small. And the directions in Terminal One pointing out the airlines are way too skimpy.
Hey, there are incredible designers in San Franciso. Whoever runs the airport should contact a couple of them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- China Warns It May Retaliate If U.S. Imposes Metal Tariffs
- Box-Office Smash ‘Black Panther’ May Be Game Changer for Artists
- All 65 Aboard Plane Feared Dead in Crash in Southern Iran
- Apple’s New Spaceship Campus Has One Flaw – and It Hurts
- Winn-Dixie and Tops Owners Are Said to Prepare for Bankruptcy